Sunday, April 10, 2011

Quick Explanation

It is exam season, that explains the leave of absence from the blog. I write two exams tomorrow, it's going to be a heavy day, keep me in your prayers. But I can assure you, I have a review (at least 1) in the works as well as a pretty solid piece dealing with relationships. I am sure you will be able to take something away from it.

Anyways, I leave you with a video. What more could you want out of a Youtube video?
You get:
- 100.5 the Peak
- Said the Whale
- We Are The City
- Dan Mangan
- Hannah Georgas
- The Zolas
And the list goes on...


I would also like to highlight that my review of Del Barber's Love Songs for the Last 20 made it onto Del's press page, pretty sweet deal. You can read the review here - http://just-walk-in.blogspot.com/2011/03/album-review-del-barber-love-songs-for.html

See you back here later in the week.



No comments:

Post a Comment