Sunday, April 4, 2010

So, I am convinced that I happen to have the best family in the world. I just came home from one of my cousins weddings. The more our family expands the more I have come to love it. I can remember the days where I would see my cousins, Aunts and Uncles at Christmas and other major events. But in the past few years we have all become closer I feel... Its something I love. Truly love. I can remember being bummed out that I had no cousins my age, but now I see that having cousins older than myself is the best thing that could ever happen to me. The wisdom that is poured into my life by my cousins is something that could never be matched. The fact that one of the guys who have married into the family has become one of the guys that I could come to with anything is beyond me. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment