Monday, April 19, 2010

Facebook

I am going to dedicate more time to blogging I think. Why? No reason really, but when I have time like tonight, no homework, hockey games on TV I think I will start coming to the blog a little more often.
I "deactivated" le Facebook. I am not to sure how long it will stay "deactivated" but I hope it will stay like that, for at least a little while.

I still have the whole Twitter thing up and going, me and my 18 followers.

I am going to draw up a little comic sketch, not XKCD quality but close enough, you can probably expect that one tomorrow.
Oh, and this reminds me. Check out www.xkcd.com, thats where the majority of the comics come from.

And last but not least, I kinda want to post under the "Education" tab, seeing as there is not one post there yet... I may have something brewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment