Sunday, February 20, 2011

Eet - Regina Spektor Cover's

Nowadays everyone 'sings', but not many sing well. I wish I had a friend with an absolutely gorgeous voice, and I am sure I do, she is probably just hiding it somewhere. I'll be completely honest with you, girls with pretty voices make my knees weak, there is something about a beautiful voice that is totally attractive. Through the use of Youtube I have found some ladies with amazing voices. Yours to enjoy.















Hope you enjoy them!

1 comment:

  1. The videos weren't working on my iPod, where could I find them on YouTube? I totally agree with the fact that lots of people "sing". Unfortunately, there's a lot of crappy music that can be found, but there's still good stuff that you have to look harder for. Also, lots of singers use a thing called autotune (I think) that changes their voices and does all sorts if sound effects. So even though they are "singing", it is far from it. Just my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete