Monday, October 4, 2010

"We are Strength in Numbers"



Dear Friends,
Today I have a request of you.
Yes, a request. In the 6 years that I have been blogging I have asked for nothing more than your thoughts. But today I ask for a little more.

There is a church within the city of Winnipeg that is asking people to give $10 towards habitat for humanity. None of the money go to the church, I can assure you of this, but it goes to building a home for a family in Winnipeg that needs it. The goal of Soul Sanctuary (said church) is that they wish to raise $75,000 dollars in a few weeks for this cause.

The way I see it...
$10 will get you 2 coffee's from Starbucks.
$10 will get you lunch.
Or $10 can help provide adequate housing for someone who needs it.

So I ask you to donate, not for me, not for you but for someone who could use it a little more than we could.

"We are strength in numbers"

www.soulsanctuary.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment