Monday, June 7, 2010

Up To Date

Hey,
Lots of traffic around this joint over the past few days. I threw the link up on Facer and got 40 odd hits in a day, out of the ordinary for my cutesy little blog. Anyways, I must say, life has been hitting me hard in the past few weeks, as I am sure that you could imagine. This, my grad year, has been everything short of what I imagined it to be. I must say that it has been the biggest emotional roller coaster of my life. I can look to each season of this year and see a huge emotional turmoil in one way or another. As for now I am trucking out my last 5 days of school.

I am looking forward to my school graduation day that will come about at the end of June. My church's grad will be this Friday. I am sure it will be a good time as well.

Well, despite the trash that I have been going through I still consider myself blessed. I can remember sitting in the dentist chair a little while ago and while Karen was cleaning my teeth I had a good amount of stuff on my mind. During the stay of my visit in her chair I learned much about her and we talked more than she had her hands in my mouth, a rarity for me at a dentists office. Anyways, I can recall on multiple occasions during our conversations Karen kept mentioning how I was always so lucky. 'Lucky this, lucky that.' And it was all light hearted, good spirited fun but when I walked out I started to think...
You know what Karen, your actually wrong... I am not as lucky as you think, but rather I am blessed.

Now hold your horses, before you start ramming anti-prosperity philosophy down my throat let me tell you, I am a very large critic of praying for iPod's. But I do believe that God does bless his children in one way or another, I also believe he presents them with suffering and trials. During the many, many, many, many tears I have cried over the last few months I can attest to the fact that trails exist, but on the other hand I can also say that throughout my trials I have seen the blessings of God in my life.

Oh yeah, and I have recently taken a vested interest into poetry. I have started writing poems on my own. Some are pretty bad I will admit but a few have shaped up into somewhat pieces of art. Anyways, if you want a look at them you can fire me an email of Facer message.

I wish you a solid week.
PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment