Wednesday, March 17, 2010

So I have decided to write again. To use an Internet blog.

If you are on this blog now, you probably were directed to it by www.soulsjordan.blogspot.com, my previous blog. I used it for about 4 years and wrote all sorts of things on it. Ideas, thoughts, music, you name it and I wrote about it. But I see writing in a new way now. For myself, there are two major means of communication; a) Verbal and b) Written. I have decided that instead of leaning more towards the written means of communication I am going to verbally communicate things to those who are close to me.

So, I am going to organize all my posts into sub-categories.
They are as follows:
1. Humor
2. Musings
3. Music
4. Education

If I find something funny, it is simply "labeled" (Using blogger Labels) as 'Humor'.
If I find something interesting or if I have a thought or two that I wish to share, it will be labeled 'Musings'.
If I wish to share music of sorts with you, either lyrics, audio or a video, I will label it 'Music'.
If I write a piece which I believe may be educational to someone out there, I will label it 'Education'. (Posts labeled under Education will usually be a presentation of facts that will be concluded with my view points opening up the comments section to hear from readers as to their views.)

In this way, post will be easily navigated by all readers using the side bar. Some posts may overlap but I see it as a fresh new way to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment